Trader Joe’s is by far my favorite grocery store. I’ve never been disappointed with their selection or value, and even after going g-free, I still can find plenty of products to satisfy my TJ’s obsession. This post is dedicated to the TJ’s products I know and love.
1) Brown Rice Tortillas: Make the perfect homemade pizza. Find the recipe here
2) Udi’s Whole Grain Hamburger Buns: A new find from our most recent visit, these are fabulous. Perfect for my veggie burgers
3) Lara Bars: Sure, you can find these anywhere, but they are still worth mention since they are so yummy and convenient
4) Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt: A yummy treat. Be careful, they are addictive
5) Various dried fruits and nuts: Always a better value at TJ’s, I find
6) Cilantro and Chive Yogurt Dip: A delicious dip for veggies or g-free crackers
7) Soy Chorizo: So delish. Spicy though, a little goes a long way. A lot of protein for a little price tag
8) Fruit Floes ice pops: A great summer treat
9) Wheat Free Toaster Waffles: My everyday breakfast, with some peanut butter and blueberry jam
10) Frozen Cheese Tamales: A quick bring-to-lunch meal in a pinch (eat with some salad)
11) Green Olive Tapanade: Salty goodness
12) Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta: An easy appetizer for the masses
13) Corn Pasta: A new addition, it’s extremely well priced and pretty tasty
14) Organic Brown Rice Pasta: Cheapest pasta I’ve found, but do not over-cook, as it easily becomes gummy
15) All of the Indian Fare products: Easy, tasty dinners served over brown rice
16) Charles Shaw wine: $3.00 for a bottle of wine never tasted so good.
Do yourself a favor if you haven’t already, and find your nearest Trader Joe’s and buy some well priced gluten-free goodies!
PS: My endorsement of Trader Joe’s and their products are made simply because they are well-deserving. But if they wanted to send me over a couple of gift cards or an endless supply of waffles and tortillas, I would not object 🙂